2013/04/12

these days...

finaly at home - back to Sicily, after a days in Prague (-6 -10°C, snow), short visit in London ( 5°C and still still raining), I am so happy here in this lovely weather and lovely days...

photos from London are not so perfect, I think even my phone does not like the wet weather...

...

konečně jsem opět doma - na slunné Sicílii, po vymrzlých dnech v Praze na Dyzajn Márketu, deštivých dnech v Londýně na Greenwich Market konečně opět na kamínkových plážích a v mé dílničce, už se nemohu dočkat až vyzkouším všechny nové nápady, na které se zatím nedostalo, krásné dny přeji....






I love Greenwich Market! I will be a part of this lovely community time to time, love to see You there!









and Yes, I am a big fan!
of
Jamie Oliver






and I am a big fan of shopping as well...



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat